Sale entry and reservations
No wristbands in 2021! In order to ensure we stay within COVID-safe capacity limits, and to allow us to assist with contact tracing should the need arise, we are requiring all customers to reserve their shopping times this year.
Reservations are now open!Create or manage reservation
How it works
Reserving your shopping time is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Beginning at 8:00 am on Thursday, April 1, you will be able to select your shopping time online. You will receive a confirmation email once your time is reserved.
- 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival time, we will email you a link to download a QR code.
- Bring your QR code with you to the Plant Sale, either printed out or on your phone. Volunteers will scan it at the entrance.
You may change or cancel your shopping time online at any time by returning to this page.
If you're volunteering, make sure to reserve your shopping time with the same email address that you used to sign up for your volunteer shift. If you use a different email address, your volunteer status won't sync over.
One reservation, one person, one entry
Because of strict capacity limits set by the State of Minnesota, and our estimation that all entry times will fill, we are limiting reservations to one per person and requiring all customers to have their own reservation. This means:
- Each customer can have only one reservation between Wednesday, May 5 and Saturday, May 8. (Everyone can have a reservation to the Sunday discount sale regardless of whether or not they have one for another sale day.)
- If you want to bring anyone to the Plant Sale with you, they must have their own reservation. (The only exceptions are children age 12 and under, and Personal Care Attendants assisting customers with disabilities: these individuals do not need a reservation, as long as they are accompanied by someone with a reservation.)
- Reservations are valid for only one entry to the sale. There is no readmission, even same-day.